Friday, July 15, 2011

BREAKING NEWS!

Ok, it's not really BREAKING NEWS, but hopefully it got your attention. I don't know about you, but now that I have kids it's hard to watch the news. Especially lately with the whole Casey Anthony trial. I mean, how do you explain to your 4 and 6 year old that a mommy is on trial for murdering her own child - UGH! Anyways, I'm not pointing fingers, I used to produce those very shows at FOX13, you have to report what's going on, good or bad, unfortunately mostly more bad than good. Although to be fair, we did always try to balance things out with good, funny & unusual news too. (Funny, I said FAIR AND BALANCED in that sentence, that's the FOX NEWS catch-phrase/slogan/mantra...gosh, hope I'm not brain-washed?)

Seriously though, people ask me all the time if I miss the news biz, and to be honest, there are parts of it that I do miss. So I've decided to produce my own NEWSCAST with two of the most talented yes I'm biased newscasters in the business! Introducing KIDS-TV NEWS...here's the world premiere...


Hey, I think these kids have a future! Hope you'll tune in!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Now this News Show - I'd watch...Come on Rainbows after every rain cloud - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! are they the cutest darn things!!! Did u use an imovie trailer?? -laura

    ReplyDelete