Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Check out what Daddy taught Baylie...I'm so proud (and sarcastic)

Ok, so the other night at dinner one of our friends busted out his iPhone and introduced my man to the strobe light APP...yes, they have an APP for that. So of course KB immediately downloaded it to his phone...ok, so did I, I cannot lie, it's FUN! Anyhoo, picture this, a table full of adults at a nice restaurant which I won't name CAFE PONTE - LOVE IT! and KB whips out the STROBE LIGHT APP & starts making this sound, it's hard to explain, but it sounded like that beat you hear in a nightclub, late night, that you can't get out of your head the next morning...unst, unst, unst, unst...hopefully you get the picture. So this has turned into his latest shtick and I'm proud NOT to say like father, like daughter...check it out:



Notice she's using a light-up tiara she convinced begged and pleaded me to buy her at Cracker Barrel. Hey, she might be a toddler with a tiara, but at least it's not an iPhone! (I'm not getting her one of those until she's at least 4 1/2...KIDDING!!!!)

Anyways, I just had to share, it's so funny what kids pick up from their parents. I guess it was inevitable since KB has done it now, oh, I don't know, I'm not keeping count oh you better believe I am like 100 feels like a million times! 


No comments:

Post a Comment