Tuesday, July 26, 2011

They say a PICTURE is worth 1000 words!

Check out my new blog header UP TOP...isn't that so cool? (I knew if I kept looking I could find this photo and PROVE TO THE WORLD that my kids really DID steal my brain - MUHAHA!) You should've seen Baylie's face when she saw it, she was so puzzled..."Mommy, is that really what your brain looks like?" Followed by, "Why is Jake stealing it?" SO FUNNY!

But seriously, I wanted to jazz up the look of my blog so I reached out to my newly discovered cousin-in-law (it's a LONG STORY, I'll explain later) Melanie Johnson, who in my opinion, is a creative genius, see for yourself on FACEBOOK ("Like" her page and "Share" with your friends!)

Melanie creates all sorts of incredible digital works of art and since we are now officially FAMILY she did this as a gift for me - LOVE HER! In her spare time, Melanie is also raising 3 incredible boys (4 if you count her husband) and she enjoys photography, editing, proofreading, copy editing and helping people get their own books self-published! (Another overachiever if you ask me :)

Oh yeah, gotta make sure I give credit where credit is due - if you like the "ACTION HERO" look of the new header check out this website HAPPY TO CREATE. The creator is Melanie's FB friend and she has all sorts of super fun digital scrapbooking graphics on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment