Thursday, July 21, 2011

Top Ten Reasons....

Why I love my husband...
He's obviously super silly!
10. Because he's younger than me and he still loves me! (Yes, I admit it, I'm a cougar, but a very young Cougar, possibly just a cougar cub!)
9. He recognizes when I need a "time-out" even when I might not realize it myself...and he takes it upon himself to make it possible (takes the kids to the YMCA or to the beach or to Chuck E. Cheese)
8. Sometimes when he has gas, he actually leaves the room (I mean, c'mon, it doesn't get much better than that, does it?)
7. He grills one of the tastiest steaks this side of the mason dixon line. (Sometimes that might be all he makes for dinner actually, no sides - veggies, potatoes, nothing...but hey, at least he cooks something right?! And it's AMAZING, so no complaints here!)
6. When I cook, he helps clean up (sometimes that involves simply letting all the dishes soak in the sink -  but hey, in my book that's a keeper because I'm pretty sure he learned that from me)
5. He admits that he's wrong at least 25% of the time (again, at least he admits it, we all know the truth!)
4. HE LOVES DISNEY WORLD - 'NUFF SAID!
3. He is one of the most motivated, enthusiastic, giving people I've ever met.
2. He's an incredible (super sexy) father who is completely dedicated to his children and an excellent role model.
See, told you he takes kids to Chuck E. Cheese
And the #1 reason I love my husband....because he's watching the kids all weekend while I head off for a much-needed GIRLS WEEKEND with my GIRLIES :) Can I get a woot woot?? 

Love you baby...See you Sunday xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo and I swear I didn't post this to butter you up ;P



2 comments:

  1. Awwww. Keep on slathering that butter baby!! Btw, where are ur crossed out words. Was just getting used to that cutting edge journalism ;) -me

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, love you Laaauuurrraaa! I thought I'd try it without the crossed out words this time JUST FOR YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete