Thursday, August 11, 2011

IPAD WARNING!

I don't know about you but when I had my first baby I had every intention of protecting him from "ALL THINGS BAD" (cue scary music) - MCDONALDS, TOO MANY SWEETS, TOO MUCH TV, JUICE BOX OVERLOAD, LUNCHABLES, VIDEO GAMES, ETC.
Gotta love those MCDONALDS French Fries!

FAST FORWARD to the present day and I'm sure it comes as no surprise to most "imperfect" parents like myself that I did NOT succeed in protecting my children from the outside world...oh well, I survived much worse during my own childhood and I'm sure they will too!

So long story short, I have a confession...I let my children play on our IPAD (gasp! Say it isn't so! I'm such a terrible mommy! NOT!) Hey, sometimes I need a little "mommy and me" time too and not with my kiddos.

As it turns out, I'm apparently not the ONLY one who allows my children to play with the IPAD (I know, I know, hard to believe, but it's true) it appears another mommy friend of mine from my good ol' college days (GO GATORS!) does too! But she found out the hard way that letting her kids play with the IPAD came with a very HEFTY PRICE TAG and it landed her on the evening news! CLICK HERE TO SEE THE STORY.

Good info! Please feel free to share with your other cool mommy friends!

2 comments:

  1. so never knew this!!! making kids watch it now!!!
    fyi: link did not go right to story on my phone so couldn't find which one you were referring to. maybe mention title so some could search mine didn't give me ability to search but ??? email link on computer went right to story. thanks chica! -laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's weird?! I even tested the link, sorry about that. Glad you found it! Very interesting, huh?

    ReplyDelete