Tuesday, August 2, 2011

"Time Machine Tuesday"...Oldie but OH SO GOODY! DISNEY!!!

This is PART ONE of what turned out to be an unforgettable FOUR PART series involving two of my favorite things on earth...my son Jake and Walt Disney World. It's one of those home videos that took on a life of its own and as a former news producer exceeded all of my expectations for what makes good TV. My sweet boy Jake simply wanted to ride his scooter to Disney World, he was barely 3 and had no idea how far it was from our house (60+ miles and it was HOT outside), watch what happened as cameras started rolling along with Jake's scooter :) 

(BTW...There's also a pretty cool BACK STORY to this video which I'll share after Part 4 airs...Hope you enjoy and share!!!)

Make sure to stay tuned for Part 2 tomorrow...same time, same station...or BLOG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment