Thursday, September 15, 2011

New definition of "SKINNY"...

So this morning my daughter says "Look mommy, Daddy's back is so skinny!" I was in the other room at the time and had no idea what she was talking about. I mean, don't get me wrong, he works out every day, sometimes twice a day (overachiever!), but his back, is by no means, what I would consider "skinny". So I was very curious to find out what she was talking about. When I walked into the other room and saw his backside, it all made sense. His back was peeling from a really bad sunburn - YUCK! I mean, poor baby, can I go get you some cream to help :)....(cue my loving wife voice). So I guess Baylie was right after all, his back was very SKINNY - just a different kind of SKINNY - gotta love the stuff that comes out of the mouth of babes! 

Speaking of sunburns, he had a doozy of a burn a few years back, you could actually see the outline of his life jacket on his skin - OUCH. I'll look around and see if I can dig it up - FUUUUNNNN - EEEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment