Thursday, November 10, 2011

BLACK FRIDAY SNEAK PEEK!

There's just something about BLACK FRIDAY that gets my blood pumping. It's crazy because I've actually only shopped (shoved, clawed & weaseled my way through the crowds) on BLACK FRIDAY twice in my life. Don't get me wrong, I love a great deal just as much as the next person and I'm pretty competitive, but those people are CRAZY and many of them are willing to do just about ANYTHING to get what they want.



So for me, I've decided I value my life and limbs more than saving a few bucks (or several hundred bucks) on the MUST-HAVE DEAL OF THE HOLIDAY SEASON...

But for those of you still brave (insane) enough to hit the stores (risk your lives) on BLACK FRIDAY (or BLACK THURSDAY as it's slowing morphing into), you'll be happy to know some stores are already offering a sneak peek at their DOORBUSTER DEALS (see link below). Just be careful, because that little old lady standing next to you might look innocent enough, but I promise you, she'll flatten you like a pancake if you're standing between her and her $499 FLATSCREEN...I'm just saying!



CLICK HERE --->      BLACK FRIDAY DOORBUSTER DEALS!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, Deb, I'm with you. I have gone many times, but in my older age, I'm content to make the lists of things I may want to get and then tear that list up after I wake up around 8am that morning!! And it takes me an hour to get to the closest mall now, so it's not even worth it for me! So many stores are now making their Black Friday deals obsolete by announcing "better than Black Friday deals"... that's what I like to see! Love the blog... xoxo happy Thanksgiving too. Lynne

    ReplyDelete