Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Must-have Christmas App?

Ok, so I have a confession...when it comes to buying and keeping track of Christmas gifts, I'm the WORST! Not only do I write a million lists and forget where I put them. I also buy gifts, hide them and then forget where I hid them. Like I've said, my KIDS STOLE MY BRAIN. Some moms are able to regain their brain power, but sadly, I'm not one of them. In fact, mine seems to be getting worse. So that brings me to the point of today's post. I'm hoping I may have finally come up with a surefire way to keep track of everything this year....AN APP!!! OH YEAH BABY, THERE'S AN APP FOR THAT. Some of you tech-saavy moms might already be aware of this, but for those of you who weren't, you gotta check it out:

The best part about this app is there's a "HOW-TO" video, so it's virtually impossible to screw it up. Oh yeah, it's only $.99 TOO! I downloaded it this morning and I've already inputted a lot of stuff, so I'll let you know how it's going...fingers crossed I won't find any of this year's Christmas gifts or lists hidden away in my closet come Easter!

ONLY 46 SHOPPING DAYS LEFT LADIES....

No comments:

Post a Comment