Monday, December 26, 2011

I don't usually do this, but what the heck?

Love this picture: Alex, Connor, Baylie, Masen, Rylee
Ok, this picture has nothing to do with this post (except that it's also Christmas-related), but I had to share it for 3 reasons...1. It's so stinkin' cute 2. because I always try my best to include pictures in my posts b/c it makes them more interesting...and finally 3. Baylie has had a crush on Connor (the boy she has in a choke hold) since the day they met and I just think it's so sweet how her face lights up every time he's around!

SO anyways...on to what I was originally writing about:

I'm trying my best to do a little after Christmas organizing and cleanup, so I decided to start with my email inbox....wow, is there a lot of crap in there! It's all those emails that I save just in case I ever have a chance to get back to them b/c I don't want to miss out on a great deal, but then those same deals keep piling up day after day and the next thing you know I have 200+ emails to delete.
So since I wouldn't be Debbie if I didn't get easily distracted during most things that I set out to do...it happened again today.
I was deleting all those emails at warp speed when one caught my eye, so of course I opened it, sipped my coffee and started reading...
It's one of those "living social deals" we all get, but this one is for a cute little product called "Little Passports", so I thought I'd share it with you. I'm always trying to think of new ways to show my kids what a big world we live in and how there is so much more out there to learn and explore and this sounded like a really fun and age-appropriate way to do it. So check it out if you want, if not, no big deal, just delete this post and get on with your day! I just like to pass along fun things I find just in case you might be looking for something like this too!
https://share.livingsocial.com/deals/207858?ref=conf-jp&rpi=41796212

NOW BACK TO CLEANING AND ORGANIZING...that is until the next thing catches my eye :)..

Pin It

1 comment: