Monday, February 13, 2012

Last Minute Valentine's Day Gift - COOLEST IDEA EVER!

So Valentine's Day is less than one hour away now, but there's still time for that perfect gift!!! I know, I know, it sounds too good to be true, but this time, I promise, it's true! And this gift will leave your special someone speechless! Check it out....

Yes, true, at first glance it looks like an ordinary wine bottle with a fancy label, albeit somewhat cryptic, but that's the coolest part...that weird looking box-thingy is QR code! What's a QR code you ask...I mean, of course you've probably seen them popping up everywhere, but for months, I'll admit, I had no idea what they were for, nor did I care (ok, ok, I cared, but I was too cool to inquire)...that is until my good friend Carolyn decided to get all techno-advanced on my booty by using one for her wedding website. 

Anyhoo, and stay with me here, because I PROMISE this is not complicated, there's an APP FOR THAT! All you need to do is download a QR reader on your smartphone for FREE and voila...scan this code and it starts playing "At Last" by Etta James! HOW FREAKING COOL IS THAT?

Oh, before you do that, you'll want to download the free printable label and stick it to your favorite bottle of vino.

And get this, you can even set it up to play your own special love song...the folks at Silver Box Creative were kind enough to share "how-to instructions", so click HERE to get started! I promise you won't be disappointed and think of how cool and tech-savvy you are going to look!!!

Oh...the possibilities - my head is spinning :)...Happy Valentine's Day...

XOXOXO
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment