Thursday, July 25, 2013

Do you twitter? Or are you TOO OLD?

Ok, I'm not really saying your old, but that's the excuse a lot of my friends use for not using "Twitter", "Instagram", "Vine" or other social media that is all the rage these days...

I've heard it all:

"I don't know how"
"What's a tweet?"
"I'll never figure it out"
"What's a HASH TAG? (# - yes, I know we call it a pound sign, but these days the kids call it a hash tag)" #kidsthesedays
"What's the point?"
"Tweeting is for TWITS, I don't have time to tweet, plus it's just a passing phase (like the internet)"

What's the point? WHAT'S THE POINT?

Get with the program...your kids are doing it and if you're not then you are missing out...not only missing out on the latest and greatest form of global communication, but likely missing out on what your kids are doing and SEEING behind your back!

Plus, there's a lot of FREE useful information for parents...take for instance a tweet I came across this morning:

...and while you're at it...

FOLLOW ME! Just click on the link with the little blue bird next to my name :) These are a few of my retweets and my own tweets, including pictures and video:

 
It's fun, you're not too old and who knows...you might learn a thing or two along the way and reconnect some of those synapses that got zapped during your first few years of mommyhood :) ((or parenthood, if you're a dad reading this!))
Have a great day!


P.S. If you want to learn more about Twitter, Instagram, Vine, etc....GOOGLE IT!

And please leave a comment below and feel free to pass this along to your twitter-less friends :) 



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment