Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Don't Judge ME!

Yes, I've turned into THAT person! I honestly never thought I'd admit it publicly, but before you judge me, consider this...I bet you are THAT person too!

The kind of person (approaching, just turned, barely past 40!) who gets excited (downright GIDDY) about the most mundane things....

Check it out!
Huh? Whatdaya think? Isn't it awesome? Please tell me I'm not alone in my pure bliss here?! 

PUBLIX GOT NEW SHOPPING CARTS! 
BRAND-SPANKING NEW!!! 
**of course, if it was up to me, they COULD make a few MORE IMPROVEMENTS...
Click here to see what I mean

I told you it was mundane...but it MADE MY MORNING! I mean, what's not to love???

* The wheels work
* There's no crud stuck in the crevices (boogers, old food, germs, bird poo)
* They don't make any annoying noises...just shiny and new!
* Did I mention ALL the wheels work and GO IN THE SAME DIRECTION? 

Awww, it's the little things in life!

Here's another view....

  I think I'm in LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment