Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Just when you thought the school lunchroom couldn't get any worse...

I know, I know, it's still summer time, but I'm sure you've been to Target and you've seen all the "BACK TO SCHOOL" stuff piling up on the shelves. Can you believe it? 

It won't be long now until that first school bell rings....ahhhh, music to my ears :)...

But let's not get sidetracked here...

Back to the story...the LUNCHROOM...am I the only one who would rather be locked on a plane with 1000 snakes than step foot in a school LUNCHROOM? UHHHHH....it makes me twitch just thinking about it....

So getting to my point...today, I found something that is going to amp up the lunchroom annoyance level to an all time high...




I mean seriously??!!! Does everything to need to make noise and light up? No wonder so many kids have attention issues these days....(including mine...but mine aren't nearly as bad as you know who's kids :)

Wonder how long it's going to take school officials to "86" this R2D2?

ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR SUMMER...

Big Hugs & Happy Thoughts...
Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment